This innovative electronic game challenges players to use their spy skills and memory to crack the code to a safe and collect the coins. Pick a card from the pack and turn the safe combination to the number. Next use the fingerprint scanner to test the number. If a green light is revealed the safe will release 3 pieces of treasure. A red light means the safe will give a clue to help deduce the correct entry number. Connect the spy listening gear to hear the clue – is it higher or lower than the number already tried? The winner is the one that gets the most treasure. Beware of the police coins, one of these mean the alarm has been raised and the player must return the treasure to the safe!
Safe Breaker is an electronic strategy game for all ages. It is inherently educational through use of deductive reasoning skills during play. The mathematical chances and luck elements allow for a new experience each time.
- Safe cracking game
- Great family game, suitable for ages six and up
- Break open the safe using your mathematical deduction skills and memory
- Features cool LED and sound hints by stethoscope to hear a top-secret clue to deduce the correct combination code
- Clues include mathematical chances and luck elements, allowing for a new experience each round
- Play with up to four players or solo to crack the code the quickest
- The player who collects the five golden coins or two diamond coins first, wins the game
- Safe Breaker vault with spy stethoscope
- 15 coins
- 18 game cards
- Four coin stickers
- Game rules
3 x AA batteries required.